Farmhand - Stanford GSB 2008

An insiders view of the Stanford GSB class of 2008

Name:
Location: Stanford, United States

hitching a ride across the galaxy with my towel

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

yes...the blog has been neglected for sometime now

But I have my last finals tomorrow…after that…several thoughts to be posted here…

The big scoop: going on a chinal unofficial trip!!!

The bigger scoop: how I came close to evaluating if I wanted to quit b school

The biggest scoop: why I changed my mind and why first quarter sucks!!!

Ash

1 Comments:

Blogger Paadhiyogi said...

Hey,
I was a regular reader of ur pre-MBA blog. I was wondering why ur blog's not getting updated and now u write abt someth interesting. I would very much like to know the reason behind scoop no 2 and 3. I am applying to B-schools and I am still evaluating whether it's the right decision or not. How have ur fellowmates at Stanford been? Happy holidays.
Bye

8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home